Welcome new students to this Class.... Your assignment is to introduce yourself!

More
13 Jan 2018 13:40 - 14 Jan 2018 04:41 #13 by Edwin
Edwin created the topic: Welcome new students to this Class.... Your assignment is to introduce yourself!
Hi James,

My name is Edwin. I've been developing websites for 14 years with Joomla, since it branched from Mambo in 2004, and WordPress for about 10 years. I created sites prior to that with just straight up HTML. Your PHP class was so cool because I learned about creating header.php, footer.php etc. to handle the repetitious code! I'm really looking forward to learning more about JavaScript.

Thank you,
Edwin
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2018 04:41 by Edwin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2018 15:54 #15 by tshea
tshea replied the topic: Welcome new students to this Class.... Your assignment is to introduce yourself!
Hello James,

My name is Tom. Pretty new to coding myself(1.5 yrs) I picked this up as sort of a new career. Tired of traveling after my daughter was born I turned to code as it was already something I was interested in. I have a great first day in class. I'm constantly learning technologies on the side and trying to get up to speed but still very excited about whats to come in intro to JS.

More
17 Jan 2018 23:24 #24 by Rory Edits
Rory Edits replied the topic: Welcome new students to this Class.... Your assignment is to introduce yourself!
Hi!

My name is Hunter, I am currently a full time student at UTD working towards a degree in computer science. I've had experience with coding for about 7 years or so, I have a decent knowledge over: C++, Java, C#/XNA, and 2 different forms of assembly. I currently have no experience in coding for web design, so during the 1 semester break I'm taking I decided to learn as much as I can over web design.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds